EasySport Harness by PetSafe
This one goes out to the dog who's always on the move — your running buddy, hiking partner and car ride companion. The EasySport Harness was designed with your active dog in mind, so he'll have a harness that can keep up with him on your next adventure together.
This comfort harness for dogs is made of durable padded fabric to withstand each day hike or jog around the neighborhood. The EasySport Harness is padded throughout to help keep your dog comfortable all day long. The elastic neckline easily slides over your dog's head when you take the harness on and off, flexing around his neck as he moves for an extra-comfy fit. This harness also has a rear-leash attachment point so your dog won't trip on his leash when he's on the go.
This harness is fully adjustable for dogs of all shapes and sizes. It has 2 buckles, making it quick and easy to get on and off, so your dog can go from jumping in the lake to sunning on the dock that much faster.
This dog harness with a handle gives you an extra degree of safety when you need to control your dog quickly or guide him in the right direction. The handle also lets you help your dog if you need to give his short little legs a boost while on a hike together.
And for when you're on those late-night walks around the neighborhood, the reflective piping on the harness helps cars see you for added safety. Your adventurous pup deserves the best harness. Trust PetSafe® to help keep your pet healthy, safe and happy.
- Best dog harness for running, walking and hiking for the most active dogs
- Made of durable padded fabric to withstand all your adventures
- Reflective piping for visibility and safety during nighttime walks
- Ultimate comfort harness for dogs with padding throughout
- Elastic neckline stretches for added comfort and flexibility
- Dog harness with a handle to help guide or redirect your dog
- Rear leash attachment keeps your dog from tripping on his leash during outdoor adventures
- Pick up a matching nylon leash for your EasySport Harness
Harness Size Girth Measurement Approximate Weight Sample Breeds Extra-Small 16-22 in 15-25 lbs Jack Russell, Miniature Poodle, Sheltie Small 21-27 in 20-30 lb Boston Terrier, Pug Medium 26-32 in 25-50 lb Beagle, Border Collie, Springer Spaniel Large 29-43 in 65-80 lb German Shepherd, Boxer, Labrador Retriever
Measuring your dog is the most accurate way to determine harness size. Weight ranges are only approximate. If your dog is between two sizes, choose the smaller.