Kurgo K9 Excursion Running Belt
Keep him from showing you up with the K9 Excursion Running Belt. Two sliding leash clips accommodate right or left side, and in the back we’ve included water bottle and a secure, zippered pouch and a small portal for a poop bag or headphone access. The waistband is made from comfortable, non-chafing elastic, and the clips fit any standard leash.
- Adjustable waist from 25"-45"
- Reflective strips for low light visibility
- 12oz BPA-free water bottle
- Zippered pocket with key clip
- 2 sliding leash clips
- Small port opening to accommodate headphones or poop bags
- Compatible with most leashes
- Remove bottle. machine wash gentle or hand wash. Air dry
The belt is intended to enable hands-free running or hiking with your dog. However, dogs do need to be trained to run regularly with you. If your dog is a strong puller, you need to first work on training your dog on his heel and then train him on running with you. The leash clips will not withstand a strong, untrained puller. If your dog is a puller and you still want to use the leash clips, we recommend you do this only for dogs under 50 pounds.